This recipe is for all the bell pepper lovers. The stars of this dish are mushrooms and freshly ground pepper. It works well with chapathi/roti. I serve it with jeera rice and raita. The recipe below is similar to Pepper mutton fry recipe.
- Oil – for sauteing
- Onion – 3/4 cup, diced
- Ginger garlic paste – using 1 inch ginger and 3 garlic cloves
- Green bell pepper – 1, diced
- White mushroom – 227grams/ 8 oz, chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Freshly ground Pepper powder – 1 tsp or more, adjust according to taste
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add onions and saute until the onions turns lightly golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add bell pepper and saute until the bell pepper is almost cooked. Do not over cook the bell pepper.
- Add 1 tsp of oil if it becomes too dry.
- Add mushroom and salt to taste. Do not over cook the mushrooms.
- When the mushroom is done, turn off the heat and add freshly ground pepper powder.
- Mix well and serve.