This yummy recipe for chocolate chip muffins is from Little sweet baker. Give it a try.
The ingredients below yields 12 standard muffins.
- All purpose flour – 1+ 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Chocolate chips – 3/4 cup
- Unsalted butter – 1/4 cup,melted and cooled
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Egg -1
- Buttermilk – 1/2 cup( Mix 1/2 cup milk and 1 tsp vinegar together and let it sit for 5 minutes)
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Line muffin pan with liners.
- Mix all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips together in a bowl.
- Add sugar, egg, buttermilk and vanilla extract to the cooled butter and mix until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fill the muffin pan with batter and bake for 5 minutes.
- Rotate muffin pan. Do not remove it from the oven.
- Reduce the cooking temperature to 375F. Let the muffins bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from the pan and let them cool down completely on a wire rack.