The mushroom and chicken 65 masala are the stars of the show. I added a fistful of broken cashews while the onions were cooking. But my husband said that it tasted really good without the cashews. So let me know whether you like this dish with or without cashews.
- Oil – for sauteing
- Onions – 3/4 cup chopped
- Curry leaves – 6
- Cashews – fistful of cashews, broken( optional), read notes above
- Mushrooms – 227grams/ 8 oz, chopped
- Chicken 65 masala – to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add onions and curry leaves. Saute until the onions turn transparent.
- Add chicken 65 masala according to taste. Saute for few seconds.
- Add mushroom and salt to taste. Keep stirring at regular intervals.
- Turn off the heat when the mushrooms are cooked.