- Dosa batter – batter to make 3 dosa’s. (Click here for dosa batter recipe)
- Egg – 2
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper powder – to taste
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Season it with salt and pepper. Set it aside.
- Heat a dosa griddle.
- Grease it with oil.
- Pour dosa batter using a kuzhi karandi onto the griddle.
- Move your hand in a circle spreading the batter using the karandi.
- Spoon the egg mixture on the dosa and spread it.
- When the edges of the dosa begins to turn golden brown, flip the dosa and let the other side cook.
- Remove the dosa onto a plate and serve it with a side dish of your choice.