This is one of my favorite chicken recipes. My Mom and aunts make this chicken fry on a regular basis. This fry tastes better when the chicken is cut into small pieces. You can use boneless chicken or chicken with bones for this recipe.
You can add more than 4 tbsps of oil for a tastier fry. My cousins used to mix the oil and gravy from the chicken fry with rice and enjoyed it.
- Chicken – 450 grams, cut into small pieces
- Oil – 4 tbsps
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 ” ginger + 3 garlic pods
- Onion – 1 + 1/2 cup chopped
- Dry red chilli – 3
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder – 2 tbsps, adjust according to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Clean the chicken and set it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin…
View original post 75 more words