Cheese ball is a perfect party appetizer. The nuts and green bell pepper gives the cheese ball a good crunch.
- Cream cheese – 8ounce
- Sharp cheddar cheese – 4 ounces
- Lemon juice – juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Worcestershire sauce – 1 tbsp
- Garlic powder – 1 tsp
- Green bell pepper – 1/2 a bell pepper finely minced
- Scallions/spring onions – 2, minced
- Pecans – 1/2 cup, chopped
- Mix all the ingredients from 1 to 7 together in a bowl.
- Make a ball and roll the cheese mixture in chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve the cheese ball with crackers of your choice.
The cheese ball can be made a day ahead of serving.