A wonderful quick finger food for those who like avocados.
- Hard boiled eggs – 10
- Avocado – 1
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Mayonnaise – 1/4 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Cilantro leaves – to garnish
- Peel eggs and cut in half.
- Scoop out the egg yolks and arrange the egg whites on a server.
- Mix avocado pieces, egg yolks, lemon juice and mayonnaise until smooth using a food processor or mixie.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture into a ziplock bag.
- Cut the corner of the ziplock bag and pipe the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately.