These cookies are soft and chewy. The chocolate flavor compliments the sweetness of white chocolate and the result is a wonderful soft cookies. I have never had white chocolate cookies before. I always choose the regular chocolate chip cookies. But this cookies is my new favourite.
The ingredients below yields 22 cookies.
- Unsalted Butter – 4 tbsps, softened
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp
- Egg – 1/2 an egg, lightly beaten
- All purpose flour – 1/2 cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – 2 tbsps
- Salt – 1/8 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1/4 tsp
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer, whisk butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla and egg. Mix till well combined.
- Add flour mixture little by little until well combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line cookies sheet with parchment paper and place a tsp of dough on the cookie sheet. ( I rolled the dough into a ball and lightly flattened it)
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Let the cookies rest on the cookie sheet for a minute before removing them onto a wire rack to cool down completely.