I thought that I had published this post, but it has been in my draft for a very long time. Simple to make and requires few ingredients. It disappeared within minutes after I made them. You can roll them in cocoa powder or chopped nuts. Enjoy!
- Semi-sweet chocolate grated/chopped or dark chocolate – 4.5 oz ( 1/2 + 1/4 cup+ 1 tbsp)
- Heavy whipping cream – 1/4 cup
- Unsalted butter – 1 tbsp, chopped
- Cointreau – 1 tsp (optional)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – for dusting
- Pour the heavy cream in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chopped chocolate and stir until it melts completely.
- Add the butter and stir until it melts.
- Stir in the Cointreau.
- Transfer it to a bowl and cover it with a plastic wrap.
- Make sure that the plastic wrap touches the surface of the chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight or until it is firm enough to roll
- Roll a tbsp of the mixture into balls and refrigerate until firm.
- Roll the balls in cocoa powder.
- Dust the excess cocoa powder using a brush and refrigerate until ready to serve.
I am sending this post to the following events :