This recipe is similar to the cauliflower fry recipe. I have substituted the cauliflower florets with broccoli florets. Adding egg white to the broccoli gives it more crispness.
- Broccoli florets – 4 cups
- Chilli powder – 2 tsp (adjust according to taste)
- Ginger garlic paste – ginger 1″ + 3 garlic pods
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Egg white – 1 (optional)
- Oil – for deep frying
- Steam cook or boil the broccoli florets in water.
- Strain the florets using a colander.
- Transfer the florets to a mixing bowl.
- Add chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, egg white and corn flour to it and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- When the oil is hot enough,add the florets to it and fry till the broccoli turns brown (just a little darker than golden brown).