Salsa can be had with tortilla chips as a dip. Below is my version of spicy salsa.
- Tomatoes – 1 cup + 1/3 cup, finely chopped
- Onion – 1/3 cup, finely chopped
- Green chilli/Serrano pepper/jalapeno – 1 + 1/2 tsp, deseeded and finely chopped
- Cilantro – 3 strands, finely chopped
- Garlic – 1/2 tsp finely chopped and crushed (optional)
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Oregano – few sprinkles
- Lemon juice – 1 + 1/2 tsp
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Smash them with a fork or dal smasher.