Sour cream is a good dip for quesadilla, fajita or burritos. Sour cream can be made at home. Am not sure if sour cream is available in India. It can be made at home using heavy cream and a little curd/yogurt with cultures.
- Heavy cream – 1 cup (depends on how much sour cream you want)
- Curd/yogurt with cultures – 2 tbsps
- Mix heavy cream and yogurt together in a container and let it ferment overnight.
- You can also place it inside an oven with the lights on.
- Mix well and cool it before serving.
- It thickens as it cools.