My mom used to make french toast when I was a kid.I enjoyed eating it.I made them for my husband and he likes them too.
- Bread – 2 slices
- Egg -1
- Sugar – 2 + 1/2 tsp
- Milk – 1 tbsp
- Heat a griddle.
- Whisk egg,milk and sugar together till well combined.
- Dip both the sides of the bread in the egg mixture and place it on the griddle.
- Drip little oil around the edges of the bread and cook both the sides until it turns golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- Sugar can be substituted with 2 packets of Splenda.
- Ground Cinnamon can also be added to the egg mixture.