Peanuts tastes good and tastes even better when boiled.I love to break the shell and eat them.Very simple to cook.
- Unsalted Raw jumbo peanuts
- Salt – to taste
- Water- for boiling the peanuts
- Wash the peanuts.
- Break the shell of the peanuts using your finger revealing a small crack.
- Soak them in water overnight.
- The next day,transfer the peanuts to an electric rice cooker and pour water and cover it.
- Add salt to taste.
- Let the water boil.
- The water will reduce as it cooks.
- Add more water and let the peanuts cook for 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours .
- Stir occasionally.
- Test if it is cooked by tasting it.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.