Caramelized pineapple is easy to make and can be had with ice cream.A lovely and fancy way to serve ice cream.People with sweet tooth will love it.
- Pineapples rings – 2 slices,peeled and core removes.
- Ground Cinnamon – 1/8 tsp to 1/4 tsp
- Dark brown sugar – 1/4 cup (approximately)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Coat pineapple on both sides with the brown sugar mixture and place them on a baking tray or cake pan.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
- You can also try caramelizing bananas,apple and pear.
- If you don`t have an oven,you can cook the brown sugar coated pineapples using a nonstick skillet on medium heat.